
Olivia is REALLY into skirts lately. I have probably 5 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of khakis and various other comfy pants but she will not wear them. She has this skirt (clearance find at target a few weeks ago) a denim skirt and a longer brown skirt that she wears EVERY SINGLE DAY. She just rotates between the three of them. This one is her favorite because it's bouncy and it sways back and forth when she shakes her hips.
I told the girls to put their hands on their hips to model for me. You can't see as good with Olivia because she is wearing the rad poncho my mom made for her. She has newly discovered it's awesomeness and dubs it her blanket poncho because "Mom if I feew a widdle bit cold then I just cover mine arms wid my bwanket poncho!".

Olivia is giving Bianca's hand a hug. We got all gussied up (well gussied up for Olivia is now a daily
occurrence) to go and visit Miss Mary's wonderful, magical garden. I took my camera but the girls were so over the place that the only picture happening that took place was right before we left.

Bianca just started to say "
Shhhhhhhh" with the action. It is so
flippin' cute it makes my heart burst with pride at her mad skills.
Can she say any sentences? No.
Can she say please or thank you? No.
Can she say any other words besides "Mama", "Dada" and "bye bye"? Definately not.
But this girl can purse her lips and hold her finger to her mouth and tell me it's time to be quiet and I think she deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. And rightfully so, wouldn't you agree?

My sweet
sassafras girl!

Olivia, having mastered said shushing skill long ago still wanted to demonstrate she still knows her stuff. Accentuated with the hand-up-and-through-the-middle-of-my-poncho move.

Then the morning spontaneously burst into dance with a few rousing renditions of ring around the rosy.

I keep checking Target clearance for more skirts at the risk of the ones that we have turning threadbare. I only buy clothes for my girls if they are on clearance for a REAL good price. What's a Mom to do when she has such a fancy minded girl?
5 comments:
such a cute skirt I would wear it every day too! what cute friends.
I don't know anyone cuter that can do that shushing gesture! GENIUS!
ummm so, can you take us outside sometime soon please. Your adoring fans are patiently waiting. You little tease!!
my girls would wear skirts or dresses every day if I let them, so opposite of their mother :)
Your girls are so beautiful! Dresses are particularly wonderful when the weather is warm :)
I am missing them like crazy :) Give them hugs from us.
Post a Comment