
Right before Marcus and I hit the sack, we sneak in on each of the girls and watch them sleep for a few minutes. Tuck them back in when their blankets are off, but mostly just to watch them and marvel at how cute they look. You always get amnesia about the daily shenanigans watching a babe sleep.
.
Normally Konks is all cuddled up, but this night she was letting it all hang out. It totally cracks me up because Marcus often sleep like this. Legs all sprawled out. Now that I have made you all feel awkward picturing my husband sleep, have a great day!
4 comments:
:) Best part of the day, for sure!
One of my favorite things as well!
&
You crack me up :)
so funny I just started doing that the past couple months and I love it :) wont believe how I find Kate. think all guys sleep like that.
Marcus was the worst out of all of us kids!! Lucky you haven't suffered a black eye yet!
As for my konks - she is getting soooooooo big... has she really grown that much in a short few weeks??
Post a Comment