.
On our way to Tammi's we ran past Susan's house. All of a sudden I hear "Go girls! Wohoooo!". Susan was sitting on her front porch with her laptop, saw us run by and cheered us on. It was so fun! I hollered back that I love her and that she rocks. Tammi and I were just beaming at the surprise shout out from our friend.
.
After that I ran up the hill back to my house. I hit the hill hard and was huffing and puffing. I rounded the corner and down the little hill to my street and saw my neighbors out on our front lawn area playing Frisbee. I chatted with them and their sweet kids and I could hear my kids hootin' and hollerin' through the bathroom window as they were in the tub.
.
It was just so much fun that in such a short time I was able to see so many cool people. I love our neighborhood. I love our neighbors and I am so pumped about the feel of this place. My muscles felt tired but also so good to be used. My heart felt full with all the wonderful people that surround me. It was a good night.
2 comments:
that is so great Its like what you see on a movie and think, yeah rights it's not really like that :) how fun miss ya girl
and to think i was worried you weren't going to make any friends down there!!! i am so happy for you!! bring my girlies back soon though k?? ok thanks...
Post a Comment