Just booked my flight to go see Marcus when he graduates! I found the seat sale of the century and am currently printing out my itinerary. I was also able, through the glories of the Internet, find our all sorts of information about Graduation day. There was a number that I could call and talked to some lovely Army man to confirm the dates "Glad to be of service, Ma'am." (boy howdy do I love being called Ma'am, all dignified with that sweet as pie southern accent).
.
So excited to have my tickets!
.
So excited to have talked to someone in the same place as my man!
.
So excited to get a sweet ticket deal!
.
Pretty much most exciting night ever!
3 comments:
good!! that must feel so nice
if you keep referring to marcus as your man... i might barf.
Kait- What would you rather I referred to him as?
Sweet Honey Buns?
Lovliest Love of my Life?
Sexy Blue Eyes?
I'd be happy to oblige your request... just give me an alternate name choice...
Post a Comment