Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Date Night

Who says I can't have date night? There are some upsides to being the only adult in my house.
Firstly being that I have ultimate control over what movies to watch. Tonight Wives and Daughter's (Thank you Anna!). Oh how I love it already! Beings how it is a miniseries I will get a few nights worth of this little gem. I am beginning to firmly believe that BBC is master of the mini series universe.
Secondly, when there is a fabulous pudding pie dessert in my fridge and I do not need to share it with anybody.
Downsides?? Well at face value it looks as though there can be none. Except for the fact that I may have taken too big of a slice. Normally a certain someone, who also shares my affinity towards chocolate, would have kindly shared the spoils. That pie is (was) rich and now my tummy is feeling it.
.
I am thinking I simply MUST start watching the second episode. Upside to watching BBC miniseries?? Having your inner dialogue take on an English accent.... then having that dialogue transfer while you are typing... so please read this with an English accent. Thank you kind sir!
.
I have a feeling that I may become a blogging maniac for a while (come on like, like I wasn't already...). Well maybe just become a BIG time maniac. Happy Date night everyone!!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

you are too funny. looks great though give me the recipe, can't loose your amazing figure though, you worked too hard for it!