
We tried to get a nice partial family shot while we were at the fair to send to Daddy. Shenanigans ensued and this is the best one we were able to come up with. I am sweating buckets at this point and
tickling both kids at the same time.

Before that shot there were a lot of grass picking and sticking down shirts and in hair. Not to mention paper eating.

There was singing of songs and camera operating instructions "NO, push THAT button!".

There was rolling on the ground.

The was jumping and crawling over Mommy.

"
Wook Mom, I really wow to
da ground!".

Coaxing her to come and stand by Mommy.

And then getting to the point where you are loosing your patience and don't want to see a camera ever again. Right after this I grabbed Olivia in a wrestler hold and told my Mom to take as many pictures one right after the other that she could in the hopes that at least one of them were decent.
Someone needs to write a how to book on getting kids to stay still for 5 seconds so you can take a picture. I would pay big bucks for material of that kind!
3 comments:
funny, they were cute anyhow
CANDY. duh.
I agree with kaitlyn CANDY works wonders! Hope you guys had a fun time at the fair! :)
Post a Comment