Friday, April 30, 2010

Ruh-Roh!

So after our last gum fiasco, I had to give up my favorite flavor of gum. The flashbacks were more than I could bear. I'm pretty sure Olivia is trying to make it her mission for me to never chew gum again.
.
There was one lowly pack of gum that had escaped my new routine of gum lock down. It was sandwiched between a stack of cookbooks, forgotten after a mad dash to get all of my gear into the house from the car. Somehow, someway, Olivia sniffed out that little lonely pack, pushed a chair to the counter and again feasted like it was her last meal. All the evidence she left behind was an empty container. She trickily concealed all the wrappers by throwing them in the trash.
.
My first tip off was not the empty pack. It was the overwhelming smell of spearmint every time she got within 5 feet of me. The poop attacks have already commenced their assault on my sanity. I can hear her stomach gurgling and churning for the next wave. Heaven help me. I am seriously considering strapping down her tricksy little self to her mini potty for the next little while to save me the torture of changing those crazy gum overload diapers.

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

Peter and Lesha said...

oh no!!!!!!!!!!! that is too crazy that she threw the rappers away:)

JoeKatie said...

Sorry Vash, but it was just as funny the second time Ha Ha!

Unknown said...

She is SO FUNNY! Seriously!

Have you tried Mojito Orbitz? Mmm :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

Baaaaahhhhhaaa!!! It's only funny because it's you and not me ;D KIDDING!!! Spearminty poopsy.