Migraine's are the worst. I hate how they can single handedly ruin my day. It affects my ability to parent, to run my household, to think clearly and to exercise. I woke up with one and that is never a good sign. They normally only go away if I can sleep it off, but you can't really tell that to a baby. When they come that early in the day it only gets worse. The light sensitivity, the nausea. I crapped out on going to my bootcamp class, which only compounds the feeling of yuckiness, but I wouldn't have been able to do the workout if I had tried to go.
I'm not saying this to make you feel sorry for me. I have actually noticed that through eating more balance, healthy meals with some cardio thrown in, has made such a difference in how often those buggers visit me. I never really noticed it until I got one today and then in reflection realized it had been a few months since the last time I had one. That realization made me so happy! I knew eating and living healthier was making me skinny, but I had never stopped to realize all the other wonderful ways it was benefiting my life.
Those thoughts gave me hope that I won't be having a visit from my nemesis for another REAL long spell. Those thoughts in turn helped me to focus and attend to the needs of my sweet babies.
5 comments:
Congrats biggest loser you look great!
hope you feel better you big whiner :)
I've been wondering how you've been lately! Sorry about the migrains... I get them during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy and they are THE WORST. I seriously always start worrying that my brain is going to explode. It seems like the only thing possible to end the pain! But you're totally right, when I exercise, eat right and drink lots of fluids, I do much better :)
{{{HUGS}}} sweetie! Migraines are the WORST! Keep drinking those fluids and get lots of "Mommy has a booboo" kiss on your forehead from Oliva and Konka. They really do help :D
yeah they suck!! I know how you feel when I feel one coming I go straight to the c-section meds they work wonders :)
Post a Comment