She is now eating three square meals a day. She starts squawking at me if I don't have it ready fast enough. She is a hoover. Eats every last drop. I have to slow her down with a dessert of some cheerios, how slower pace it takes for her to get each one to her mouth gives her stomach enough time to tell her brain she has had enough.
She is crawling-ish. She gets up on her hands and knees and then catapults herself forward and then gets up and does it again. She doesn't quite have consecutive crawls down yet.
Olivia loves to ham it up when they are eating (I feed them together at the same time for every meal). Olivia will make funny faces or noises and then Bianca starts cracking up then Olivia dissolves into a fit of laughter. This will go on for like 5 minutes. It is my goal to get a video clip of it this week.
They each get SO BORED when one is awake and the other is asleep. Bianca doesn't know what to do with herself if Olivia isn't in the same room. Olivia is the first to run into Bianca's room when she hears her waking up from a nap to say hello!
She is so perfect for our family, and I know everyone says this but it is so true, I don't know what we did before she came to us.
1 comment:
Cute pics of you and Konks.
Post a Comment