Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hot stuff!

Because Easter weekend also happened to fall on General Conference weekend we didn't have church services per say (Conference is broadcasted and we can watch it from home on the BYU channel) so I didn't dress Olivia up in her fancy dress on Easter Sunday. I scored these duds from Gymboree in January during their red balloon sale (Kaitlyn helped me plan my attack for shopping). How I love Gymboree!
This was at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. Candice so wonderfully brought eggs for Olivia and Vienna to hunt for (honestly never even thought to do something like that, lame I know). We did the hunt a couple of times because they had so much fun finding the eggs. Olivia thought the silly putty toy in one of the eggs was a candy...she tried to eat it... I kinda barfed when I saw her doing that.
She thought collecting eggs was the coolest!


Before that hunt we had Brunch at Auntie Helen's house. Oh how we LOVE Auntie Helen! I realized when doing this post that I never took any pictures of Bianca on Easter, I really need to work on that, she is getting the shaft BIG TIME! (Um Helen if you have any can you email me... marcusvashti at verizon dot net, thanks!!).
Olivia really loves her shades, they were in her Easter basket of goodies!

No comments: