I always loved that song from primary! I have been a cleaning maniac over the last few days. Our house goes on the market TODAY! Kinda nervous about it, this is the first house we have owned, ergo the first house we have tried to sell (well if we are being technical here we only own .002% of the house, whilst our lovely bank owns the other 99.998% of it).
.
Some people wanted to come and get an early viewing of it on Friday, so all of our cleaning extravaganza for the weekend had to be pushed up considerably. They liked the property, but really wanted a place with a garage already to go. But it was lovely to have the house in tip top shape over the weekend, it made for a very relaxing Sunday!
.
It is so much easier to keep things cleaned once they are already cleaned, so I have been re wiping down everything to help keep it looking pristine. Not to mention all the odds and ends that are getting taken care of (you know those things that every week you say, oh I'll get to it next week... and before you know it, it's three years later!). This week I plan more of a de-clutter and de-junk. Getting things ready for a garage sale and/or goodwill.
1 comment:
I have been insanely dejunking... it's WONDERFUL! And you're right, so easy to keep clean.
BUT that song is from Barney... not Primary :) Sorry, I've got music in my soul! :)
Post a Comment