Thursday, April 22, 2010

Someone has been following me around lately...

I let Bianca play with toys on my floor in my room when I am checking emails or blogstalking people. I set her down in the middle of the room ....
... and before I knew it....

....she was right beside me...




That's right! This baby is crawling ALL OVER THE PLACE!


Her whole motivation for crawling to me in the first place was because she was getting tired and wanted to me pay attention to her. So she wasn't too thrilled when I moved to a different spot in the room to get pictures of her first day of crawling.
.
I can't believe how much of a wiggle worm that she is. She does not sit still for two seconds unless she is passed out asleep. She also loves to take her bath on her tummy, which is new for me as Olivia NEVER liked to be on her tummy. I'm still working on calming down for her bath times because I get so nervous she is going to drown or something, but she WILL NOT sit upright while in that tub! Plus she also has no fear of the water so she will use her feet to kick off from one side of the tub and slide on her belly to the other side of the tub to get to a toy. And I mean using all of her strength to launch herself through the water. Do you see why her bath times keep me on edge?



4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

YEAH!!! that is exciting. go Bianca. she is so sweet.

kaitlyn said...

she is so adorable! i think it is hilarious that i can see a blog on your computer screen in the pictures.

Sarah said...

Way to go Bianca! What does Olivia think?

Vashti said...

She cheers her on like "go Konka, go Konka!".