...to purge the crap out of my house. With the thought of moving in my future, and more and more moves after that, it is appealing to me immensly to downsize. Major spring cleaning over the weekend and more in my future for this week. It also occured to me that the less stuff I have laying around will be less stuff to clean when I have to keep my house "show ready".
But what do I keep and what do I get rid of?
Like the girl clothes... I am really good at saving my stuff (some might say too good), and we are not done having kids yet (although we won't be trying for a little while) what if I have more girls?? But do I really want to haul three totes of girl clothes all over the country side?? I loved that I had all of Olivia's old stuff for Bianca.
Would having a garage sale at my house be worth the effort of orgazing it and setting everything out?? Would anyone else be interested in having a garage sale with me? (Hello multi-family garage sale!). Or do I just haul it all to goodwill?? Gotta come up with a game plan...
4 comments:
Oooo... I'd be tempted to hang onto it until I was sure I wouldn't need it anymore. The military will move you, right? Oh wait, I guess that's unless you want to save the money and I would totally want to save $$$$ :)
i say, keep the really good stuff. like, the things that you can't live without. your favorite, favorites, so to speak. toss the onesies. crap like that. just throw everything out on tables and have it be like a dollar table, etc.
i am in.
yes lets do a big garage sale:) yeah save like 3 out fits from each age ie 3 months, 6 moths ext. But then again I love love love throwing things out.
I'm in the mood to get rid of!!!
Post a Comment