Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funnest Weekend Ever!

We love it when we have an excuse to get together with Marcus' family. It is always so much fun! I checked my camera after the weekend and found a ton of pictures that Olivia took from Saturday. This weekend we had two great excuses. Auntie Michelle was in town (Olivia's namesake) and Aunt Sheila, Uncle Darrin and Wilson! Double the reasons to party!
Olivia had a blast playing with cousin Vienna, these two were getting into all kinds of highjinx!


Olivia thought it extra picture worthy to take a picture of her Uncle Steve looking through a calendar. Um Steve, that wouldn't happen to be Richard's "special" calendar, now would it?

Group shot! There was so much yummy food, pulled pork sandwiches, yummy salad, apple pie, ice cream sandwiches. I about went into a food coma ;)





Great Grandma Virginia was watching the Wii game of bowling going on.





Everyone was such great sports at posing for pictures for Olivia, I guess I should always put her in charge of the picture taking at family events. I'm pretty sure Olivia was saying "cheese" before each picture. This is Grandpa and Aunt Sheila.




Aunti Candice!







Olivia has been talking about Auntie Shelly since she left, and also asking when we can go to more parties. Apparently she really loves parties! Or maybe it was all the ice cream sandwiches that she hoovered on Saturday?





Daddy! I just love this guy, he is so handsome (hubba hubba!).








Vienna and Olivia had a fashion show with their shades, they were so cute!
.
One party wasn't enough for us so on Sunday we had everyone over to our house for a waffle breakfast before Sheila and her family and Michelle had to head back. It was honestly so much fun to get together with everyone. Our house is so perfect for things like that too so I had better get crackin at planning some more family get togethers while we are still living here. It was such a perfect weekend!
.
For some reason I didn't get any pictures with my camera of all the group shots on Sunday. Can someone please email me some?? I'm very interested in getting a picture of all the guys with flowers in their hair ;)








4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

fun times his family is so nice:) wow vienna is so big:)

Jayme said...

glad you had a good time

Unknown said...

Adults smile WAY better for kids than for me :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a fun time! You look really good. Did you let Kaitlyn know about leaving my car at your house? Also, can you drive us to the airport? I think you told me, but I can't remember if you can.