"Mom?" .... "Mom!"... "MOM!!!" ..... "Yook Mom, we so PWETTY!".
.JPG)
The girls got into my makeup, more specifically my mascara (you can see the tube
under Konks seat). They (meaning Olivia) then decided to beautify themselves. There is no more black substance in that tube. (Substance?? Seriously I don't know how to
categorize mascara. Is it a paste? S
chmear? Liquid? Very
tricksy mascara is... very
tricksy).
.JPG)
I think Bianca was tickled pink to be apart of the action. Olivia also used the wand as a paintbrush. You can see some of her artwork on the table behind
Konks.
.JPG)
Olivia got ONE eye pretty heavily with some added body paint for fun. I took these pictures before I saw Olivia's bedroom. I was pretty amused with everything up until this point, although we had some pretty big talks about how makeup is only for Mommy's ("No makeup for Daddy??" Olivia asked this of me, which only made me laugh more).
.
Then I saw her room 5 minutes later. All the rest of the mascara substance/liquid/schmear is all over her walls. Then I didn't find it that funny, at least at the time I did not feel inspired to take pictures of it.
.
Crazy highjinxs girls!
2 comments:
I bet that was hard to wash up! I love Olivia's toddler talk :)
Reminds me of Em who got a black ink pad and spread it all over her walls during her "nap".
So cute, yet not cute. I love how thrilled Bianca was to be involved. Was your couch spared? I couldn't help but wonder seeing it in one of the photos!
Very pwetty girls!
Post a Comment