.
Then everyone proceeds to have major meltdowns (if you can't beat em, join em... right?).
I decided right then and there to have a very productive day today. Nothing can turn around a rough start day like a glistening clean house. To also brighten my mood I decided to put on the most colorful clothing that I have. The result:
Hot pink yoga pants and teal blue shirt. I feel like all I need are leg warmers and then I could be an extra in a Jane Fonda work out video. So today I am going to clean, organize, take a deep breath and tell myself "I am trying as hard as I can."
.
I did make a glorious batch of brownies yesterday. They are sitting on the counter, just begging to be eaten. Eating one wouldn't be so bad... would it? Especially if I burn the calories off with a good bathroom scrub down! MMMmmmm, brownies for breakfast....
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! You are looking so thin and great!
Thanks for the motivation to get off my duff today! :)
i love your outfit.
ps i thought you were talking about olivia's shirt bc THAT belongs in a jane fonda workout.
Good luck with operation shutdown. Hopefully eliminating the other feedings will be easier.
I love your outfit. Very cheery. :) You are still looking great!
I LOVE this picture of you in your bright clothes with that expression. That is hilarious. What a great post. This post seriously made my day!
Vashti you are looking great! Good work. Smokin' hot!
Jane Fonda would be jealous of how good you look :) Have you ever done one of her workouts...I can't stop laughing.
Hey this is your cousin Miranda and I have a confession to make. I LOVE READING YOUR BLOG! Not trying to be creepy but you're just so entertaining and I love all the little adventures you face as a young mom and family. It reminds me that, Hey there is life outside of school and to be excited for the future. So thanks for letting me have an excuse to take a study break.
I agree, you look fabulous!!
April
Miranda!! I love it that you are reading my blog! I do it to "journal" our life, but also for family to read it and keep up with what we are doing. Your message totally made my day!
Post a Comment