So I was trying to organize some of my pictures and came across these ones. I honestly feel like this was yesterday, but look at how little my girls are.
How did it happen so fast? How did my babies turn into these big girls?

I just can't get over it. It is a good reminder for me to savor the time a little more, because before I know it Olivia will be in school and Bianca will be running circles around me!
I remember how totally freaked I was when I found out I was pregnant. Olivia couldn't even walk yet and I was already growing another one inside! Of course now I am so glad that it happened, but at the time I was about having a panic attack (Konks wasn't in the plans when Konks happened if you catch my drift). I was so nervous for the transition and braced myself for the worst, and then she got here. She is so chill and... and laid back... and... she is just so HER! I can't describe it. Olivia handled everything so well, I was bracing myself for that side of it too, but everyday she kept surprising me and surprising me. Taking upon herself the mantle of big sister so wonderfully.
Sure all of the normal toddler and baby shenanigans happen in my house, those days when I just want to escape all the crying and the poop (today was a big time poop overload day). But every week I still think to myself "how could I be this lucky?".
5 comments:
I am convinced that Heavenly Father sends us the right babies at the right time!
amen to courtney. the time flies the days are so long but the years go so fast
Turns out everyone was right -- time flies, especially with kids. Even though the kids are changing so much every day, it's hard to notice when you are with them every day (at least it is for me).
I know! They do grow up so fast and they do come in the right order and at the right time. I am constantly grateful that Heavenly Father is in charge and not me because His way is always the right way even when we don't at first recognize that.
Cute cute cute cute cute!! I love those pictures.
Post a Comment