Consider this a public service announcement. .
We left our house, headed for some vanilla cones at McDonald's and then last minute decided to go to Edaleen dairy instead. We were thinking that we would splurge tonight, assuming that a place that makes it's own ice cream would be more expensive.
.
MORE EXPENSIVE?!?!?
.
We seriously feasted like Kings for $2.85 (no joke, that was our total bill). Olivia had a small vanilla cone, Marcus had a medium chocolate soft serve (that was as tall as a chocolate mountain) and I had a single scoop of Cheesecake hard ice cream. The portions were amazing (as in my single felt like a double) and it was less money then had we eaten at McDonald's. Plus it was amazing tasting! Plus it was so cheap! Did I mention how awesome the ice cream was?
.
If we are going out for an ice cream treat we WILL be heading to this magical land of heaping portions, luscious tasting, way inexpensive dairy extravaganza. Heaven help my waist line.
.
You are now informed, I can rest easy knowing others out there can be enlightened to this dairy wonderland.
6 comments:
I scream, you scream, all scream for ice cream...way too much at the Mayberry house since Edaleens is right down the street.
yeah.. we love going there... The girls love that they get to pick their own ice cream.. and i love that it only cost like 40 cents or something cheap like that for kids. Love, love, love it!
in the same vein, we went to mallards today. i thought i died. seriously.
i love edaleeen's vanilla. amazing!
it is such a deal isn't it I miss lynden:) great place though.
I'm going to send this post to Kevin :) We, of course, are kind of partial :)
How have you NEVER been to Edaleen's for ice cream? Way better then Mickey D's.
Post a Comment