
Gotta love the adjustable high chair. Bianca joined Olivia for dinner at the little table. Olivia thought it was about the coolest thing ever.

This is Olivia's shy face.
Konks is really excited about eating her chicken pot pie... kinda reminds me of someone....like I am pretty sure I have raised my hands in the air in
excitement over a meal MANY a time!

Has anybody else seen Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?? Olivia's expression reminds me totally of "
Ruprect". Anybody else see it? Maybe this will remind you
"Excuse me, may I go to the bathroom?"
"Why yes of course you may Ruprect, thank you for using your manners".
Long pause while Steve Martin stays seated at the table with the exact expression that Olivia has on her face.
"Thank you"
Oh how I love that movie!

My grocery bill has been getting out of control. I don't even have a child in school yet and I feel like they eat me out of house and home. It's gonna get even crazier now that
Konk is on to more regular people food. My kids can put food away!
No comments:
Post a Comment