.
I love him so much, words could never express it. I loved him when we first started dating and I could never imagine the man he would become after becoming a Daddy (I mean I had a pretty good idea, but he blew every expectation out of the water).
.
I love it when he tries to diffuse a "heated" discussion by calling me the wrong name, with a totally straight face to make me laugh and break the tension (that name being Barbara).
.
.
I love that with his departure date getting closer and closer his only projects are things to make my life easier when he is gone. His whole focus is on us and how to make things as smooth as possible for us in his absence. I like to think of myself as a planner, but he is SO ahead of the game for me and it is SO comforting!
.
Every day with him is an adventure and I am so happy that he is the Daddy to my girls.
2 comments:
Very Sweet! I love men that are good daddies, I'm happy you are blessed with one of them!
April
So sweet!
Post a Comment