So for Thanksgiving we went to our good friends, the Carmitchel's house. Seth and Shauni love to put on big holiday meals and we gladly helped them eat it! It was so much fun and the food was so FREAKING good!
I did have a food assignment and that was a dessert and rolls. I wanted to make my pumpkin chiffon pie but the commissary was out of gelatin packs so I went for this pumpkin trifle instead. It had candied pecans on the top. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD good! Mmmmmmm. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! Nicole brought her girls who are the same ages as my girls and they are so precious. Her hubby is deployed so we were so grateful to get to include her in our festivities!
Here is the spread. Seth and Shauni really went all out. Stuffing made with home made challa bread, turkey, cranberry sauce, candied yams, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. It was so freaking good.
A shot of all three of us. And by all three of us I mean Marcus, Myself and his creeper stache.

1 comment:
How fun! Your pumpkin trifle thing looks divine!!
Post a Comment