There are lots of awesome things about living in a foreign country and there are also lots of hilariously awesome things. Like toilets. You are never quite sure what kind of toilet situation you are going to get. I have had just holes in the ground where you squat down and hold onto a bar. Then the above picture which is like a cross between the squat down kind and a regular toilet. Then there are super crazy high tech ones, heated seats, bidet options, air dry in several different functions.
We also love finding shirts in the Japanese stores that have english on them. There is something lost in translation between what they want the shirt to say in english and what it actually says. Like "Friend also dances lightly" because of course.
I am not sure what happened to prompt this sign needing to be put up. Quite puzzling.
This shirt had me laughing forever. "Fine and Smile..Directly simply and positively, GOOD FEELING, They're good feeling" because, again, of course. I am going to miss these crazy shirts when we leave! (And these two shirts were in the little kid section, like the girls sizes).



2 comments:
Hilarious!!!
I am not good with different toilet situations :) But I love the shirt!
Post a Comment