I finally feel a little more organized with the craziness that is having three kids. I have wanted to start back up on the blog but my days just kept escaping me. Besides the fact of wanting to keep our family up to date on our happenings (ahem ahem....MARILYN...ahem ahem) I also have extra motivation to get back on track.
My wonderful, sweet Marcus left on Saturday to do some training stateside. It is wonderful opportunity that he can take these classes but it does take him away from us for the next three months. deep breath. We knew that having this assignment here would mean a lot of time separated so we consider it a gift he has been here this long. Part of my heart left me on Saturday and as much as that stinks and hurts it is also a good thing. Good that my Marcus is such a wonderful husband and Daddy to make his girls miss him so terribly. Good that when he can be here, he goes above and beyond to be everything we need him to be and more. He works so so hard and all that work has benefited our family more than I have dreamed.
So while he is gone I plan to continue to jump into our Japan adventure. For we truly are blessed to get to live in such an amazing place surrounded by such amazing people. I have such an awesome network of friends that I know we will be okay. I also plan on jumping into getting rid of baby weight and getting to my happy place again, body wise. I also plan on updating this blog as often as I can so my Marcus can see what we are up to, so we can keep him in as much of our daily life as possible. And if that isn't excellent motivation than I don't know what it is.
So first up is filling in what has happened since I posted last and then everything else from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment