So I didn't get the girls actual Christmas dresses this year but it was so warm I was pretty ok with that. As you can tell from the sandals and sundresses they are wearing! This maxi skirt is pretty much the only thing that fit me for church (and is pretty much the only thing that fits me right now). So I kinda felt like a hobo wearing the same skirt and few shirts every Sunday but I was also too cheap to go out and buy new clothes for only a little bit left of the pregnancy.
Marcus and his mustache and the girls.
I AM MY OWN SOLAR SYSTEM!! Whoa baby. Haha like my pun?
I got this nativity set from Teri and Darrol the first Christmas we were married. I love setting it out every year.
Our living room with the tree skirt on. The girls were watching a movie we rented from the corner store. It is a Disney Christmas special thing and it had three short movies in it, one of them called Small One. HOLY HANNAH. That little short movie was so DANG good. It is all about this little old Donkey called Small One and he couldn't keep up with the other barn animals so the owner sent his little son to take Small One to town to sell him. The whole thing ends up being traumatizing things one after the other and the little boy cannot find a good home for his beloved Donkey. Then, just as all hope was lost, a man came up and inquired about the donkey. He needed a good, gentle beast to help take him and his wife to Bethlehem and his wife was big with child. CUE TEARS. So magical. So Small One had the most special job ever and the whole thing ends with seeing them walk across the dessert, screen pans out and the star in the sky. It is an older movie. I love the good old days before political correctness. When Disney could put out a little short film about the Savior. I bawled my brains out every time we watched that little movie. So freaking good.
Other view of our living room!



No comments:
Post a Comment