Marcus decided he really wanted to do ginger bread houses for Christmas. This was totally his baby. He researched out supplies, how he wanted to build them, icing recipe, THE WORKS! They spent an afternoon whipping up these bad boys after Benson got here.
I was in a baby coma so I missed the construction phase, but I appreciated their beauty once they were done. Marcus is such a good Daddy to plan out fun things like this to do with the girls. They LOVE it and love spending the time with him. Michelle was a great assistant for the construction!
Marcus also made the Daddy of houses, that beast at the end of the table. It was HUGE!
The girls showing off their works of art. During the weeks we had them out "pieces" of the houses would go missing. Bianca took her quality control of the ingredients VERY seriously.
Marcus' MAMMOTH house. It cracked me up every time I looked at it. He also made a little Christmas tree out of gum drops for the front yard. LOVE IT!
Close up shots of the girls houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment