While Michelle was here we ate out A LOT! It was awesome and so yummy! We took her to places we liked and explored new places with her. I think the first two days she was here we ate out at like 4 different places. It was so insane and insanely delicious!
One of the places we went to was Big Daichan. You eat on tradition Tatami mats. It is a ramen noodle house and we feasted on miso ramen and gyoza. So delish. Marcus does not enjoy sitting on the floor or any form of cross leggedness, so he was not quite feeling it there haha! They do have regular tables you can sit at but with our larger group we could only fit in at the tatami tables, plus you have to eat like that at least once whilst in Japan.
I also had Indian food for the first time while she was here. Mango Lassi's! So delicious and creamy and amazing.
When you buy a set (like a combo meal but they call them sets here. Even at McDonald's they call the value meals sets) it also includes a drink and I always get a lassi now!
Curry and naan bread. SO delish! This day we were at Ali Babba's but since then we have tried a few different ones and a Nepalese curry house and they are all so good!
They had this fun thing outside a thai place we ate at in American Village so of course we had to have the girls pose in it!
This one they are eating out someplace that I didn't go to. I think this was after I had Benson. I sent them out to do sightseeing while I stayed back with the bebe.
Ooooooh! The cuteness!
Again I don't know where this restaurant was but I love this picture of Auntie Shell and Bianca. She needs to make an appearance on the blog after visiting with us for the better part of the month!
We also went to this lovely little sushi house and had a fun time exploring the world of sushi.
The presentation was so BEAUTIFUL! I have determined that I am not a fan of wasabi. AT ALL. I love me some spice and I will do spicy curry or spicy mexican food or spicy pasta. I will pour hot sauce on my food (well not really so much right now. Poor Benson. I am abstaining from spice for him). BUT wasabi...BARF. Seriously gets my gag reflex every time. They are so sneaky with it on the sushi too. Hidden underneath a beautiful piece of fish on rice and then BLAM! The grossness that is wasabi hits my tongue. Besides that I am LOVING to delicious sushi!
Macaroni Grill on Camp Foster. I had never eaten at this restaurant stateside before coming here and I really like it! Helps me fill my Olive Garden cravings. Plus we love to doodle all over the paper table cloth while we are waiting for our food to come!
Michelle!! Love this girl. Seriously.
DISCLAIMER: Bianca requested a funny face from Michelle. Hence the googly eye picture. That is why she rocks as an Auntie! (One of many many reasons!)






1 comment:
Yum! All that food is killin me!
Post a Comment