And lots of I am not impressed faces.
Or trying to mimic Bianca's "I am NOT happy about this" face.
She can pull a pretty good sour face when put to it!
Michelle also baked for like 2 days straight and we had a TON of yummy cookies and treats to eat!
Benson loved to be snuggled and was pretty good at helping put to sleep anyone who was supposed to be helping HIM get put to sleep!
OH MY GOSH. These strawberry treats. SO AMAZING. I guess it is tradition when Marcus and Michelle were little that they had these during the holidays. It is a can of sweet and condensed milk, a bag of coconut, a package of strawberry jello and like 2 tbs of sugar or something. You mix it all together and form them into strawberries and roll them in more jello powder. HOLY FREAKING DIVINE. The girls tried them right after they were made and did not like them because they hadn't really set up so the outside jello powder tasted a little sour I think. Michelle had made a big batch and there was a LOT. So naturally I think, and I am only speaking for myself here, I do not know how much the other adults consumed...but I had like a dozen a day until they were gone.
As far as timing for a baby coming right before the holidays, it worked out pretty well for me! I lost 20 lbs that first week home and then the next week was Christmas and because of all the extra hormones and extra calories being burned with nursing and healing up, I seriously ate like a MANIAC and did not gain a single lb for that two weeks. It was freaking awesome! About right after New Years my body started to level out more and the scale would respond in kind with what I was consuming. By that time I had overdosed on so much during Christmas time that I was ready to start eating more healthy anyway. CHRISTMAS BINGE FOR THE WIN!



No comments:
Post a Comment