On last Friday night we had a family movie night with the girls. I got the first Cars movie from the library and the girls were so excited to watch it. We didn't get through the whole thing before the girls fell asleep though. Bianca actually fell asleep on my lap watching the movie. This NEVER EVER EVER happens. For reals. The last time she fell asleep not in her own bed or her carseat was when she was a baby. It felt so awesome to have her sleeping on me like that. I was seriously soaking up every glorious moment!
When we finally put the kids to bed (well Bianca fell asleep on me and then Olivia announced she was way to tired to finish watching the movie and we shouldn't have let her stay up so late) Olivia totally took over the bed. It was hilarious because every time we would shift her over to her side so she wasn't sleep right on top of Bianca, she would just roll and flip over back to taking up the whole bed. Marcus switched her five times in a row and she kept flipping around on top of Bianca. Silly girls!
1 comment:
kate fell asleep on me at general conference for the first time since she was tiny and I didn't want to get up and move when it was over, I just wanted to sit there and enjoy it :)
Post a Comment