We told the girls a few weeks before Brave came out that we would take them to see it in the theater. They had been looking to it for a long time!
We took them to see it early in the day on Saturday of opening weekend which just happened to be the same day as our date night to see the Avengers, so basically we were watching movies all day.
We got a large popcorn for everyone to share and got it refilled. We TOTALLY overdosed on popcorn. The girls were grease bombs from all the butter and I seriously was still stuffed from it all day long. Like I had a giant butter popcorn pit just sitting in my stomach all day. But it tasted too good to stop a reasonable amount!!
I spent a little bit of the movie out with Bianca, who said she had to go potty and tried to pull the "I don't have to go anymore" card once we were out of the theater. He attention span wasn't the greatest for the movie.
Olivia sat on Marcus' lap for the whole movie, once the bear came onscreen she was a little scared. Marcus spent the whole movie totally passed out. Dark theater, warm child sitting on his lap acting as a blanket. The guy never had a chance. Good thing we got early bird tickets. I get so mad when he falls asleep in the movie theater when we paid money for the ticket! I told him he had to lock it up for the Avengers, no falling asleep shenanigans OR ELSE! His mid day nap at Brave set up him great for that night and he totally stayed awake for the whole movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment