Ever since the Army Ball, we girls have had our nails done up quite a bit. Well just my toes, fingernail polish never stays on my fingernails for that long so it isn't worth the work for me. The girls LOVE it and feel so fancy whenever their color starts to chip off and then we re do them.
They have even suckered Marcus in on the nail painting. Olivia begged one night to have him paint her nails. He told her he doesn't do that and that it is a Mommy Job. Then she reasoned with him thusly...
"But Daddy, I will put some papers down so it won't matter if you make a mess. I will let you practice on my nails and then you will be good like Mommy and can do my nails all the time. It is okay if you make some mistakes."
He told me her reasoning was so sound that he couldn't argue with it and the girls nails were all beautiful when I came home from running errands. He is such a good Daddy to his girls!
1 comment:
Ahahahahahaha!!!! I tried while visiting Vienna to get her to sucker Steve into doing her nails... he had the EXACT same answer for Vienna. Unfortunately, Vienna concurred with her dad that it was a girl thing so I got stuck painting her nails!! I love that Marcus cannot say no to those beauts!
Post a Comment