This is one of the reasons I will be happy to bid this fair state adieu! This beetle I named Voldemort. He is the beetle of Doom. He is enormous and disgusting and stinks like nothing I have ever smelt before. I am positive he is plotting world domination and I ran away from the sucker as fast as my little legs would carry me.
Then I realized no one would believe I had met such a monstrosity so I grabbed my camera from my purse, you know... for when I come across uniquely Texas things... and swallowed back the bile rising in my throat to document him. Shudder.
Just so you can understand TRULY how enormous Voldy is, I held my finger as close as I could without making me hyperventilate so you would have a size comparison. Looking back on it I don't really think clearly in high stress and fearful situations because it would have been loads easier to take any one of the millions of coins I have in my purse and toss it in the ground beside him.
He is terrifying, he is enormous and he reeks. Luckily we saw Voldemort at a park on the OPPOSITE end of town from our house so I just keep telling myself that the truly hideous bugs only live on that side of town. Please do not tell me otherwise because I will just yell at you that you are wrong. There is no reasoning with a person stricken with fear over the beetle Voldemort.
1 comment:
He truly stinks worse than your own venomous farts?
Post a Comment