Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Dant

 Bianca has made a special friend since we have been here.  His name is Grant.  He is always referred to by Bianca as "MY Dant!".   They are both in nursery together and Lindsey (Grant's Mom) get the kids together to play a lot.
 Grant is the sweetest little boy and last weekend Lindsey and I did swaps so each couple could go on a date night.  ( I FINALLY saw the Avengers!!).  We had Grant first and we all had so much fun.
 After our spaghetti dinner, Marcus lead a dance party to 50's music.  You can pretty much guarantee that when Marcus is home he has the 50's Pandora station going.  He says it is just happy music to listen to and the girls love to dance to it.

Apparently at Lindsey's house the girls really got into dancing and were doing this whole shake-your-booty-while-slapping-it routine.  I think we need to give them some new dance moves!
After dancing we watched Toy Story (Grant is in love with Buzz) and had popcorn and stayed up late having fun.

No comments: