Bianca thought that Blue Baby would be too cold at night unless she was wrapped up in her shirt. I don't know how she stayed asleep like this. Her shirt is pulled tight on her neck and she is sleeping on half of Blue Baby. Blue Baby cries if you press on it's belly, but because she is so loved the crying noise sounds like a swamp monster or like the baby is possessed. The sound thing is almost worn out and when it does go off it sounds majorly creepy. So combined with how uncomfortable this must have been to sleep like this, Blue Baby was also making it's creepy/swamp monster/possessed noises.
Bianca's love for Blue Baby knows no end and she loves her dearly. I am just rooting for the sound to go completely out and then she will be a silent Blue Baby.
4 comments:
That's so cute. What a sweet girl.
I love this post.
hahah! I love it!
I love that girl so much. She is a sweetie! I cannot wait to squeeze her!!
Post a Comment