The first week in our new place has been going really good. The only frustration has been my lack of internet access, and I have been having some serious withdrawls let me tell you!
My in laws have been wonderfully accommodating and the girls have been transitioning super well. They get so excited when Grandmema and Grandpapa come home from work. I prepared myself for a really rough first week for the girls to get used to it and have been pleasantly surprised. I am not ruling out rough times coming down the pike, but for now I am really enjoying how peaceful everything has been so far.
I probably won't be having consistent internet access for the next little bit so consequently I won't be blogging that many posts, sorry!
4 comments:
I do not accept you not being online :)
Have you looked into Clear? It's cheap :)
That is hard not to have Internet access, especially when you want to send messages to Mark.
Marcus, I mean. Sorry---I am not fully awake yet.
glad you are settled. No internet access just means that if people want to hear from you they will call you or come and see you :)
Post a Comment