.
I said "Who is that?" (thinking they would all yell "Army Guy"). But they all yelled out "IT'S MARCUS", in perfect unison no less (well except for Konks because she can't talk yet, but even Isla yelled it out). I was dying, it was so hilarious!
.
They were all chanting "Marcus, Marcus!!!", "Let's watch Marcus movie!!". It was only on that channel for all of three minutes, but it was the most hilarious three minutes ever.
.
I could see if it was a white guy...but a black guy?? I know he has been gone for a while but I am pretty sure he hasn't been gone THAT long ;)
.
Can I just say that it will be brutal when we move? I honestly feel like I have four daughters because I love Blaine and Isla as much as my own.
6 comments:
funny... they must not know colors yet.. PRECIOUS!
that is too funny I remember when Bryce used to think he looked just like Ken Griffy Jr. yeah, kaitlyn will miss you too.
Maybe that guy's name really is Marcus and Blaine had looked it up on IMDB. She might not be Doogie Howser yet, but I am sure that she has tricks up her Flower Jammies.
(ps I deleted the previous comment to clear up a spelling error)
His name is Anthony Mackie...nice try Marcus! Although I wouldn't put it past her to be that knowledgable!
Baaaahhhhhaaaaa!!!
Post a Comment