Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moving right along.

Thanks to Kaitlyn, who is a packer extraordinaire, half of my house looks like this.
And the other half looks like this!

Finally, FINALLY we are nearing the end of this whole selling our house business. I sign the papers on Tuesday and it closes on Thursday.
.
We have been under contract with the buyers since SEPTEMBER, which basically feels like forever to me. They have a government home loan, which basically means moving at a snails pace for every piece of paperwork. But it seems like we are finally reaching the end of this whole saga.
.
I feel so blessed that we were able to find buyers period, especially in this economy. I will be putting 99.9% of all our things into storage and the girls and I will be moving in with Marcus' parents. I am so excited to be able to start paying off debt!
.
I will be moving out of here on Saturday 15th (one week from today), so if anyone local wants to come and help us out with loading up the truck or cleaning, we will be starting at 9 AM. It should go pretty quick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

depending on a few things I might be able to get up there..

Peter and Lesha said...

would like to come help if I can

Unknown said...

No no no! I'm not ready for this!!!

I suppose since we mainly interact online, maybe that will soften the blow?

Sarah said...

Great news about selling your house, especially in times like these. I hope the move goes smoothly.