
We had a wonderful Christmas. I love this age of kids because the toys are totally magical and not that expensive. They felt like they won the lottery and it didn't hurt our pocket book. One of their toys was a Doctor kit. Olivia proceeded to administer a physical evaluation on Bianca as soon as we got it out of the box.

Bianca loved the unwrapping and could care less what the item was once the paper was off. I had to be on red alert with her through the whole holidays whenever we were around presents under a tree because she always wanted to demolish them.

We spent the morning hanging out and watching the new movies the girls got (Wall-E and the first Toy Story). Olivia is in love with Toy Story and she has only seen the first two. Right when she opened the first one on Christmas she exclaimed "Yea! Toy Story One!". It was kinda creepy that she knew it was the first in the series when we hadn't even told her about it. Watch a little too much TV??
.
After a little bit Grandma Wanda came over and decorated gingerbread cookies with Olivia. We also had a Christmas Party with Teri's side of the family. Those get togethers are always a blast! The whole day was totally perfect!
2 comments:
I am so glad your family had a wonderful Christmas and that you could spend it with Marcus. I totally know what you mean about Christmas being magical with kids. I love it! I hear ya on the cheap toys. I have a friend who has an 8-year-old who asked for a laptop.
wow did not recognize Olivia she has changed so much, how cute they will have to get together with Carson and play doctor he got one too and loves it.
Post a Comment