.
Steve (bro in law) also set up my computer for me and I sneaked Teri's air card to upload this post. I can't quite seem to get my speakers to work for some reason, but I will try and have Steve work more of his computer mojo for me tomorrow.
.
I am exhausted in every way possible and my bed is calling to me. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow!
4 comments:
That post about your home being sold made me cry because you said one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard: that the love you guys shared became part of the walls of the home and that it was tangible.
A home is where you hang your hat. That's what my brother always says, who lives in RI, very far from all of his family on both sides.
Yet, I am sentimental about homes and cars. We lost Brandon's black Nissan after we drove through a puddle. It was NOT, by any means a cool car. But, it was the car that Brandon had while we dated and were engaged and we both missed it when it was totaled.
We felt sad leaving our Bham apt. because it was our first real "place" together. Our previous apartment didn't feel like ours because I had lived in it before with a roommate and it didn't feel like it was mine and Brandon's.
I am so excited for you, Vashti. It is a great feeling to pay down debt (I have been there! I'm still there, actually.) We started out married with mucho debto and we got through 1/2 of it in 2 years and we'll finish in another two years. It will be a happy day. No more debt! We want to be debt free is the goal (student loans being the exception).
Good luck on all your endeavors and Happy Freakin' Birthday this Sunday!!
Love you!
your new room looks just wonderful. i am excited for you. this is a great step. a step on your new crazy adventure! seriously, it looks great!
I am glad that you have a sanctuary set up for yourself. This past year has been a lot for you however, I have seen your growth in almost every part of your life!!! You are a pioneer and you are getting it all done!! You are a lot stronger than either one of us thought you would be....
I love you girl and you make a delightful addition to our family! You are an AMAZING mom!! I couldn't have hand picked a better daughter of God to marry my precious brother!! You are a dream come true!
Have I mentioned I love you to the moon and back??? If not, I do...
The room looks pretty spacious! I'm so glad you got your house sold!
You are one tough gal doing all this without your man. Way to go!
Post a Comment