Olivia thinks her sisters name is "konka". She says it over and over when we first get up and we spot her. She whispers it to her when she gets up close to her face and I tell her to be quiet "konka, konka". Then she puts it to a tune and will sing it for (no joke) half an hour straight... over and over.
Her speech is slowly but surely picking up speed (after I put the kibosh to binkies during anytime but naptime and car time). A couple of weeks ago she was really interested in saying "b" or "bebebebebebe" so it was a perfect opportunity for me to try and have her say Bianca's name the right way.
Me: "Okay Olivia sissy's name is BEONKA, BE BE BE BEEEOOONNKKAAAA. Can you say it? BEEEEEEEOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNKKKKAAAAA. You try it."
Olivia: "BEEEEE.....KONKA."
I'm pretty sure this is Bianca's first nickname and it is here to stay!
5 comments:
too cute
so cute!!!
i am still a fan of Ba-Donka! i just can't wait until she fits it!
Oh gosh, that's cute! Kaitlyn, you crack me up! What about Bianca-donk?
that's cute!
Post a Comment