Friday, October 2, 2009

Can I get some quiet PLEASE!?

My toddler really likes her TV. By TV I mean more specifically Sesame Street, or in Owaya speech "seesee". She loves it so much that when I do allow her to watch it she does NOT like to be distracted/interrupted.

Case in point:
Mom needs a shower so on goes "seesee". I come around the corner to a baby screaming because she is hungry with the toddler standing in front of her plugging her ears because all the crying is too distracting for her TV show. Sesame Street is SO mesmerizing to her that not even wailing will make her stop watching it. When she finally notices that I am taking pictures of this, Olivia mimes "please" and points to the baby. As in "PLEASE make this baby stop crying so I can finish my show!". I just about died I was laughing so hard!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Her little belly is adorable in this shot :)

kaitlyn said...

hehehe. that is hilarious.

JoeKatie said...

That's what the other kids in nursery class do, when I drop off Lance. Plug their ears, last week he made it for 10 minutes before all the other kids (14 of them) were plugging their ears, I could actually hear the teacher bringing him down the hall to me.

Olivia is so cute, it's nice that she could do that, plug her ears, rather than try to make Bianca stop on her own. (My boys beat each other.)

Peter and Lesha said...

ok that needs to be sent in to a mom magazine or something cause that is the funniest thing I have ever heard and I love her!! yes I love her belly there too she is just too cute, you guys make them so cute:) Hope she is still around when Carson is ready to date in like 30 years:)

Rach said...

That is awesome. For Lily its cars or dan in real life...no joke, her favorite movies ever.

thanks for posting about the swing! it brings me hope!! seeing you do it with two is making me freak out a little less:)

Andrea said...

that is classic. I love it!

Sarah said...

So cute! I am impressed Olivia was just plugging her ears and not trying to put a plug in Bianca. :)