Monday, October 5, 2009

We like to match!

Olivia loves it when we wrap up her baby. She loves it even more since Bianca came home with us. She will sit beside me holding her baby, sometimes patting it on the face while we watch TV. She especially thinks she is cool when she can use the boppy to hold her baby. There are some days, that between Bianca and Olivia's baby, I feel like I've been swaddling kids ALL DAY LONG. Whatever keeps her happy, keeps ME happy!

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

cute.

April said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!! I hope everything is going well now that you have two youngsters. I think that the transition from 1 to 2 kids was way harder for me than from 2 to 3.

By the way I love the picture of the both of you holding your babies that is something I have NEVER seen at my house EVER! Maybe one day I'll get to bring home girls but for now it's cars, swords, guns, balls, superheros and lots of noise!
Congratulations again,
April

Jayme said...

Lovin all the blog entries :)

Andrea said...

You look great!