Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello My Love

Dear Cradle Swing oh how I love thee! Let me count the ways...

~I can eat a meal with it still being at least warm

~Showers can now be taken wherewith ALL shampoo and/or conditioner gets rinsed out of my hair

~Quality time can happen with JUST me and my toddler

~Quality time can happen with my baby, because toddler is receiving her own time with mommy and won't throw a fit when mommy holds baby.

~Happiest baby ever because she is NOT sleep deprived

~Happiest Mommy ever because she is LESS sleep deprived then last week

~Toddler has not showed any signs of jealousy since my magical swing arrived. (I'm thinking because she is getting more time with Mommy to read books or cuddle)

~Mommy even has time to herself to read, clean, do laundry..... BLOG!!

Bianca is still receiving her fair share of Mommy time, it is the time I would have normally spent trying to rock her to go to sleep or just holding her so she will sleep that now gets spent on Olivia. Wanna hear the best part about my new love??? It only cost me $30.00!! I love Craigslist! I also love my BF Kaitlyn who helps me to negotiate such good deals (I am kind of a pansy about bargaining).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good find!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so great I debated on weather to get one since Carson didn't use or like his at all (rather be help) first child thing. so I just got a bouncy seat, but maybe it's worth it.

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Those things really are a miracle. I don't think I could be a mom without one, haha.

Musicmom-Amy said...

Woohoo!!! So glad she likes it.

kaitlyn said...

the side to side swing is the most amazing thing invented. the front and back swings just don't do the trick! i am so glad it all worked out!