WHY??
I was able to:
A) Sleep REAL good last night. Bianca is making it a good 6 hour straight her first stretch of the night! Plus Marcus got up with Olivia and I slept in with the baby til 9:30!
B) LOTSA cleaning was accomplished. Fridge totally wiped out and detailed. 6 Loads of laundry folded and put away. Truck loaded up with trash for a dump run. Husbands hair cut (he was starting to look like a homeless man).
C) Had me some estrogen time at Jayme's house. Although it was kind of a zoo with all the kids running around (and Bianca deciding to NOT take any naps) it was so fun to hang out with the ladies (Jayme and Kaitlyn!) while the hubs all went to the Priesthood Session of Conference. Jayme was so kind to let me invite myself over! Come to think of it I tend to invite myself to a lot of things, oops!
D) During estrogen time I had Butterfinger ice cream for dessert~SO GOOD! (The Safeway brand kind) It is my favorite!!!
So all in all it was the perfect way to spend my Saturday!
2 comments:
that is so good she is sleeping so well. fun times with girls are the best.
Um, that sounds way fun! I should have invited myself over... sadly, I was canning applesauce at that time... UGH.
Post a Comment