The front door now has to have the dead bolt locked all day. If I don't then this is what happens! If Olivia gets bored with what is going on in the house then she will grab a purse (shoes are optional) and try and make an escape to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Even though the door has been locked for a couple of weeks she will still try to open in about 3 times a day. She will even grab my keys and fiddle the keys around the door handle in an attempt to get out.
There is that one time a week I forget to lock the door, which is probably why she still tries it, and then I will feel a draft and see her truckin on down the driveway. I guess I'm just not as fun as Grandma and Grandpa are ;)
1 comment:
funny, good thing you live off the road a ways:) yeah I am not as fun as grandma and grandpa either it's ok it has it's high points.
Post a Comment