Thursday, October 8, 2009

So proud of this girl!

Olivia is doing better than I ever would have imagined with the arrival of Bianca into our family. I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I just really feel like things are going so smoothly. The first two weeks were a learning curve for both of us, but since we are both in our groove and we are sailing right along. She loves Bianca and thinks it is so funny when I coo and baby talk to the baby.

I am just really proud of her, her willingness to help and her happy attitude about life. I know we are only at 1.5 months along (really!?!? already?!?!) and there is totally room for that to change. But everyday things just keep getting better and better. I mentally prepared myself for the worst and have been so pleasantly surprised by how our whole family is adjusting. We still have our rough days and work through those as best as we can, but there are A LOT of good days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's a great big sister :)

Musicmom-Amy said...

So happy to hear!! Big sisters are awesome!!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so sweet, Carson has been really good too and loves loves loves Kate and it is so neat to see that, and now he looks huge to me:) we will have to come over one day Olivia is just the cutest little girl ever I just want to squeeze her legs every time I see her.