.
Also included on list of big girl activities? Big girl chair at meal time, no more high chair! She had been eating half the time in a high chair and half the time in a regular chair, but I am downsizing baby stuff so I am getting rid of her high chair (yes my kids each have their own, we got crazy on baby gear in this house... hence the downsizing). She mostly eats at the bar stool by the counter. She pushes her little chair to the bar stool and then climbs up.
.
I had been dragging my feet about it not for the night time aspect, but for the nap time aspect. Plus I was kinda getting sick of hefting her out of her bed every morning (she aint no light weight). Plus she has been happier when she wakes up, no whining. She just strolls out of her room with a big smile on her face. We shall see how nap time goes down, I am fully expecting her not to sleep and just putz around in there, what with all her new found freedom. It will be a work in progress.
3 comments:
let me know how much you want for your high chair!!!
I think we're going to make this transition soon... I feel nervous about it with every child! I'm like "they'll never sleep again!" but they always do :)
what a big girl:) so glad she likes it:) she is too cute
Post a Comment