Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You must read this

Kaitlyn told me that I should check out this blog and read THIS
I have since gone back to read it multiple times.
You should read it.
Make sure that you have indisturbed time to do so, you need to read it in one sitting.
It is one of the most amazing things.
Just wanted to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I read that blog a couple weeks ago and was bawling my eyes out. That would be a very hard thing to grasp all at once and she did a beautiful job describing what I'm sure every mom of a Down Syndrome child experiences.

"Love me. Love me. I'm not what you expected, but oh, please love me" Gosh, thanks for ruining my makeup...So beautiful.

Suzanne said...

i haven't cried so hard in a long time... that was so amazing, and honest, it was beautiful.

Sarah said...

Wow. What an incredible story. I was crying so hard Spencer came in from the next room to see what was wrong. Thank you for sharing.