Since embarking on my new healthy lifestyle I have been enjoying finding new and delicious and LOW calorie foods to add to my menu. Kaitlyn turned me on to almond milk and I absolutely LOVE it! I had tried soy and it always seemed to have a weird after taste to me and rice milk was always too watered down tasting. This almond milk is divine. It is creamy and thick (not watery tasting), the original has a slight sweetness to it. I love it with my all bran because I normally add a little sugar to it, but with the almond milk it is perfect. I also love how it is only 60 calories for a cup. I love that I can make my usual breakfast taste even better all while cutting out a lot of calories! Yea to healthy living!Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Love this stuff
Since embarking on my new healthy lifestyle I have been enjoying finding new and delicious and LOW calorie foods to add to my menu. Kaitlyn turned me on to almond milk and I absolutely LOVE it! I had tried soy and it always seemed to have a weird after taste to me and rice milk was always too watered down tasting. This almond milk is divine. It is creamy and thick (not watery tasting), the original has a slight sweetness to it. I love it with my all bran because I normally add a little sugar to it, but with the almond milk it is perfect. I also love how it is only 60 calories for a cup. I love that I can make my usual breakfast taste even better all while cutting out a lot of calories! Yea to healthy living!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment