Thursday, October 25, 2012

Use of Space.

I got invited to go on a picnic with some gals for church, which we ended up getting rained out on (hence no pictures) but we did a back up picnic at one of the gals house after the rain hit.  She lives off base in a darling house.  All the houses off base have names, which is so fun!  Like her house was Shukiwara House and my other friends is The House of Delight.  Feels so fancy.  I want to have a formal name for my house too!   
Anyway I was blown away when I went to use her bathroom.  The space was very small and I was impressed with how the Japanese made the best use of the teeny tiny toilet room.  
 The sink for washing your hands is on the BACK of the toilet!!  I couldn't believe it!  I have never seen anything like this!
When you flush the toilet, the water automatically starts coming out of the faucet and then that water goes into the toilet tank to fill up for the next flush.  Then when the tank is full the water automatically shuts off.  I totally grabbed my camera to take a picture.  I was cracking up over it all day!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

that's very smart!

Jayme said...

very smart yes, but too close for comfort for me imagine how many things you would drop in the toilet :)