So like I said yesterday, I was really ambitious with some furniture re arranging the other day. First it started off with the kids toys driving me crazy. They were everywhere and there so no organizing done with them at all. They would put them away in the rooms every night but they were mostly just put into little piles everywhere.
So first I wanted to get the toys straightened away, but then I thought if I was going to do it right the first time I really should bring all the toys out in the living room to see what all I was working with and go from there. Once all the toys were out I thought "this is the time to switch the beds around while the rooms are cleaned out" so I just went for it.
I also got the girls new quilts in the mail this week so I really wanted to start setting up their room right. I have bed skirts that I found on clearance that I am waiting on still and a few things to put on the walls but it feels so nice to have their room figured out.
All the toys are in "Baby Bruder's" room right now. I have them organized out and just need to get some storage things, now that I know what sizes I need to work with. I plan on having some toys in the back living room area and the rest in Baby Bruder's room.
Clutter in the house drives me banana's so it felt so good to get all of that figured out, even if my back was screaming at me the whole rest of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment